View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 11:01 AM   #54
buckman

[QUOTE=spence;1104574

Also good were the 13 hours guys who pushed the stand down order even though 8 investigations haven't found any evidence.

It's just a reality TV show convention for a reality TV show campaign.

As much as some people dislike Clinton I simply can't fathom how Trump can get a moment's consideration. Vote for Johnson or write someone in. Please.[/QUOTE]

Just because there was no evidence found doesn't mean it didn't happen. If there's one thing we have learned about the Obama administration and the Clinton administration is they are extremely adept at hiding evidence or deleting it. It's helpful when the media is also on your side .
You are all too dismissive of Mrs. Smith or of the two heroes in Benghazi and you have zero respect for anybody that won't follow your narrative .
You and I come from different places Spence . While you and your better half might of been rolling your eyes at the tears on the convention floor during Mrs. Smith speech , I also had tears.
See my better half has three wonderful boys, two Marines and one going in the Air Force in the fall, they are following the foot steps of their grandfather and I want them to have a leader that they know has there back . Hilary has proven she does not and to a man the people in the military do not want her as thier commander-in-chief .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device