View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 05:00 PM   #27
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
We'll see won't we
But if you and Glen are complaining that the DOJ did not disclose the Hunter Biden investigation prior to the election, did you also complain that the DOJ did not disclose the Russia investigation prior to the 2016 election?

Could be a good point. Although I'm not complaining so much as pointing out the hypocrisy of saying that disclosing an investigation prior to an election could influence it, so that's the reason for not disclosing it. It influences the election if we don't know there is an investigation, just as well. The reason for not disclosing it
should be the same for not disclosing any investigation.

Criminal investigations should remain undisclosed until a charge is made. And the American citizen being investigated should be informed that he is.

Both decisions were correct.
Comey told Trump that he was not under investigation. Comey lied.

Now, if your "we'll see won't we" response is all you have to say re my posts, it's no worthwhile response at all. I suppose it was just another way to cover for dodging giving any opinion on the subject of the thread and on the Greenwald article and Professor Di's speech while having stuck in some more anti-Trump rhetoric.

You certainly didn't take a wait and see stance on the outcome of the Mueller investigation, nor the impeachment.