View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 07:03 AM   #113
wdmso

Over on state news fox. Found this telling about their non biased stance
Kacey Musgraves gave a speech at Lollapalooza after the country was hit by two tragic mass shootings, and urged the crowd to yell “somebody #^&#^&#^&#^&ing do something!” in regards to the current state of America that allows for massacres like this to happen.

The thousands of people at Lollapalooza — and even more watching from home — seemed to be on the same side of Kacey, but not surprisingly, Fox & Friends took issue with what she said. Host Ainsley Earhardt, who seems to be more offended by the word “#^&#^&#^&#^&” than by tragic killings, brought on guest Todd Starnes, an author and conservative radio host, to discuss Kacey’s speech and she said, “She’s up there preaching about gun control, but how about her language? What happened to wholesome country singers?”

The eye-rolling and offensive quotes did not stop there. “I suspect she was put on a church prayer list,” Starnes responded. Later, he talked about the current wave of country singers who voice their liberal politics, and said, “Once liberalism starts to grow on something” — “Can’t get rid of it,” Earhardt interrupted — “It kills everything it touches,” Starnes concluded.

Later, Earhardt asked, “What about the kids? She’s asking them to chant the F word. I thought about that. I don’t want my daughter… I mean, these young girls, they look up to these musicians. She sings two great songs that I’ve downloaded, ‘Butterflies’ and ‘Rainbow,’ I love those songs, but now I’m gonna look differently at her because she is chanting that vulgar language.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device