Thread: PETE!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 08:18 PM   #101
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This is your typical hypothetical BS that you present as fact merely by saying it.

It even contradicts itself. You posit that if Trump said what he actually knew, the world would be different. On the other hand, if he did so, you say that "we would have looked a lot like other countries in the world." Which indicates that Trump was not the cause of the world's pandemic problem and that the world already knew what you think is the truth. As did Fauci, the CDC, et. al--who, BTW, also lied for the same reason that Trump did, to prevent a panic reaction.

And the pandemic caused a world-wide massive economic recession but you tried to pin the blame of our recession on Trump. Of course, unlike your blaming our economic problem on Trump in spite of the world-wide collapse, this time you imply that Biden's policies are not the cause of our financial problems, but that they're caused by the worldwide failures.
You’re somewhat correct, I should have said our world, but you’d spin that also
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin