View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #55
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
I pointed out it was a year ago, but it demonstrates the lies that confuse people. Boehner says 200000, and some people believe it without questioning it. The point was that it was a lie 3 times over. Where did you get your numbers? What do they mean? What are the jobs they are talking about? Are you upset with increases in homeland security and defense jobs? You said 145000 jobs created designed to spend taxpayer money. Perception and lies fool a lot of people.
The #s you quoted were 130,000, I said 147,000 which makes sense as the Dept of Labor Statistics only go to 2010 and like I said no one will know the true # until they post the 2011 #s. No problem with Military or Homeland security increases.
The #'s are both an indication of a growing and larger Govt and all it's ramifications.
All the boards I ever served on looked to spend all their $ before the fiscal year
was out to at least keep their current budget or get more $$. Can't be any different
with the Govt. and thus part of the waste. A 10% cut in spending is not unreasonable.

" Choose Life "