View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
redlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRichard View Post
Hi, just joined the site. I recently picked up fishing again after a ten year absence. I was raised fishing and Used to work part of the year on Martha's Vineyard, where I would fish almost every day but then I foolishly started my own business in Providence, RI. I have only just begun to get back into it this spring. It is safe to say that I am obsessed, I picked up right where I left off. I still have no idea what I am doing, but I am learning and look forward to getting better. I have had pretty good luck, the fish have been kind. I started catching stripers in the rivers in April and have moved to the beaches and jetties now .These days I go into work late or bail out early almost everyday and head to 'gansett or Charlestown, Quonny, etc. I work in the city, but my heart is in the surf! Hope to meet you all out there some time soon! cheers.
Proof that rehab is for quitters, nobody likes a quitter, and that rehab doesn't work......Welcome back.........I suck at fishin too so no worries.
redlite is offline   Reply With Quote