View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 03:06 PM   #26
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The fact that you keep saying this, shows how either dishonest, or unhinged, you are.

I despise him. I have more reason to despise him than you do. But I criticize him for things he actually says and does, and I don't criticize him for things that I'm fine when others do.

When I point out the naked hypocrisy, you accuse me of whataboutism. So the problem isn't that you're a hypocrite, the character flaw is mine for pointing out rank hypocrisy.

Try. Making. That. Wrong. I think you need punctuation lessons.

Look no further than the kids in cages issue, no liberals gave a damn when Obama did it, no one even knew Obama was doing it, and if anyone knew, they sure didn't care. But when Trump did it, then it became immoral, then it was a crisis!!!!!

Prior to Trump the policy during both the Bush and Obama administrations was to separate children from parents who were criminals.
Trump policy charged ALL parents and separated ALL children.
This is the same thing I tell you every time you bring it up, apparently you see no difference.

Same with the wall, which was swell in 2006 and in 2013, but now it's unnecessary, now walls don't work, and not only that, walls are racist and immoral!!!

WALLS are not needed perhaps fences in some locations, I personally just want to see what the plan is, and have more than Trump supplicants say it is needed. I do think Trump is racist and immoral, so perhaps his WALL is guilty by association.

I'm not asking you to be Sean Hannity and lick Trumps boots. But it would be nice if you stuck to actual ethical lapses (of which there are more than enough to keep you busy), and if possible, don't criticize him for things you gave Obama a pass for. Or at least explain the discrepancy?
Who in the Obama campaign or administration was charged with a crime or convicted of one?

I do find it comical that Trump chooses the place he avoided as a young adult by lying about his health to meet with the man he loves.
Are they having a bad hairstyle convention.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin