View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 11:48 AM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
If an inexperienced person is going to point a loaded firearm at another human being with their finger on the trigger you'd better have a good excuse. People banging a drum on your sidewalk isn't good enough. They should have stayed inside the protesters would have walked right by.

The only mention of their whiteness I've read came from their attorney who called them "My clients, as melanin-deficient human beings."

No, I didn't make that up.
"If an inexperienced person is going to point a loaded firearm at another human being with their finger on the trigger you'd better have a good excuse'

Agreed. Trespassers threatening to kill him and his dog and threatening to burn his house, in the immediate wake of what took place there, would qualify, wouldn't it?. A police captain was murdered not long before.

The couple say that's what happened. Even Chris Cuomo, that right wing nut, conceded when interviewing the husband, that the mob broke into where they don't belong.

Let's let the process play out before we make them out to be horrible people. Tell me why that's wrong.

"The only mention of their whiteness "

You're a liar. I saw multiple reports on CNN and MSNBC that made a big deal of their skin color.