View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #47
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Are you referring to the one in the mob loading a magazine in his Glock and racking the slide?
Sounds like a responsible CCW. Peaceful protest confronted by two people screaming at you branding weapons. One slip of the finger by Karen and he could have gone full on mad minute (well maybe 10 seconds) with that AR.

Quote:
The homeowners were getting out front on the trouble to be pre-emptive of any violence against them, they were alone with no help. I say that is good enough given the circumstances. Yes their choice to go outside may not have been the best, but it was also not wrong.
Actually they were escalating tensions and it could have ended tragically. I'm not saying I can't understand why they were concerned, but in all the videos I've seen the group (not a mob) was just chanting, drumming and walking forward aside from those filming. Nobody was advancing on their property.

And to the reason why they were there in the first place. The idiot mayor lives a block away in the same gated community.