View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 02:07 AM   #33
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
two years, three investigations, zero evidence.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Depends on your definition of evidence.

#1: you have no idea if there is/isn’t evidence, too many people have yet to complete ongoing investigations which are targeting a man who may not be able to be indicted. The house is only recently put into the hands of a group of people willing to dig into a mountain of evidence. The unfortunate part about this one is that the house happens to be run by people who are looking for it, not just those who will read through it and accept it if they don’t find anything. But there’s a lot that remains to play out.

#2: This is the same man who has cozied up to murderous dictators from some of our most direct enemies of state. North Korea tortured a US citizen to the brink of death and shipped him back home to die, and we’re talking about lifting sanctions because of a public image campaign promise. Russia hacked our election, and was proved to have done so early in the Mueller investigation, and Trump has repeatedly bucked our own domestic intelligence agencies (multiple) to side with the Russians that they didn’t do it. All the while revealing that he was conducting business dealings well into his candidacy for president to complete real estate deals with them.

Traitor? Maybe a little harsh.

Willing to sacrifice national interests in the name of his own? (A close, non criminal second) It’s sure as heck seems that way

If this had been Obama you guys would be lighting these boards on fire... I could probably make a movie about it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.