Thread: G20 Summit
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 05:31 PM   #71
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
If you allow lunitics to set the standards , what's "acceptable " becomes loony .
Glad I work with normal people
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If Trump used that same comment to compliment the wife of a friend that they socialize with on a regular basis, that's totally acceptable comment. If you don't see that it's off base for the president of the united states to comment on a leaders wife body, then sit against the wall at lunch break and whistle at the women you feel are hot as they make their way back to work.

It wasn't right of JFK, but back then it was more of a Men's world and he might have gotten a pass that leaders today certainly wouldn't. It certainly wasn't right for Bill Clinton either, that's an abuse of power, whether your the leader of the free world or your local church.

I don't consider it "acceptable" behavior, I'd consider it respectful and the behavior most of the people (of either party)I know would expect of the president of this country. I'm embarrassed at times to see the crap coming out of his mouth, or the BS he spews over twitter, I have no respect for the man.