Thread: Islam
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 05:30 AM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
white guy kills 2 on Train another white guy shoots five ex-colleagues in head

Hey, nothing to see here. White guys did it. It's OK if white guys do it. We don't complain if white guys do it. We don't do anything to prevent white guys from do it. We're just fine when white guys do it. Why do you even mention white guys doing it? Nobody cares when white guys do it.

and the is in the country you live in,,, but we care more about when the word islamic is attached .

Some people actually are capable of caring a lot about something when the word Islamic is not attached. Probably most people. Some, it seems, not so much--if the word Islamist is attached, then the word "racist" attached to white folks pales in comparison.

if not oh well nothing to see... worried about those around you those in England Most are home grown English born

Yup. Home grown Islamism has no connection to the religion/life style/philosophy of immigrants who sired them. Just a totally different thing. Not sure how home grown terrorists can exist without immigration, but there surely is not connection.

"And I don't see these people making a concerted effort to adopt to the culture of their new host countries. "

And I dont see people making a concerted effort to see them as equal in their host countries ... thats true here and a lot of other places doesn't justify their actions at all but lets no look at the issue thru a key hole like so many try to do
A better way of life, benefits, simply don't cut it. You just gotta kill folks if you don't think they see you as equal. Makes a lotta sense. Anyway, why is there all this fuss about "Islamists" when there's plenty of white folks killing people. Oh, wait, I get it. It's a way of becoming equal. If white folks do it, Islamists get a sense of equality by doing it too.

So it's all good. That equality thing is made whole. We can relax.