View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 03:36 PM   #1048
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
jim understands that pete’s “examples” state that McCarthy never specified social security or medicare.

i asked for examples of republicans who are on record for saying they’ll do what you accuse them
of. seems like you ought o be able to provide some examples if you didn’t make it up.

SS needs to be modified, it’s bleeding money. raising age requirements and telling zillionaires they won’t get benefits, might save SS.

Wayne, are you aware that SS will be bankrupt in our lifetimes? what would you do about it?

meinst see one example, ZERO, of proposed gutting of SS.

i’m not eligible until I’m 67.5, that’s older than my parents. minimum ages have been increased before.

Wayne i know you’re in a union, and you therefore have been told that pensions can be funded with hugs and folk songs, but it ain’t so.

When will
florida children start getting slaughtered? that’s what the gop wants to do right? kill kids and eliminate SS and medicare.

McCarthy never specified social security or medicare. or any policy if you want to be 100% correct

And keep your head in the sand GOP policies don't kill children ..

Ask the parents of the children from uvalde .. how they like Abbotts wild wild west Gun policies