View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 06:54 AM   #1094
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I was asking perpetually polling pete why he stopped perpetually updating us with polls as he did when he thought they were in his favor if you were paying attention......it was not inaccurate to say that it was difficult to find any polling data in favor of democrats in recent weeks, ....Trump has marginalized himself, Mitch is in trouble....I am happy with that...the brandon clown show will continue... and do you think his condition improves or gets worse over the next two years? If trump does announce it will be a side show for leftists to direct their hate and energy for two years which should be very amusing.....maybe he wants to announce that he located the high level nuclear secrets that everyone here said he'd stolen and sold
Is that the Biden show passing legislations that help all Americans, the administration improving our global relationships, strengthening nato, doing a great job handling Ukraine and leading his party to a historic mid term result? He struggles historically with speech, which you confuse with dementia, but continues to govern with purpose and I hope you enjoy the show.