View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 11:12 AM   #1102
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim your trying to cast sunshine on the popular vote. When it just the opposite

You twisted a midterms popular vote count to some how but not surprised
As the same as a presidential election and the electoral college

This is what happens with extreme republicans gerrymandering districts.. all your votes are in one basket . It is no evidence of how popular republicans are.,

But feel free to think that’s what it is.
Even Newt can sees it

We had five or 6 million more votes and we don't pick up a whole bunch of seats

Gingrich said the 6 million reported popular vote margin – which he said is likely to shrink somewhat as California returns continue to come in – should be a key facet of that investigation.

"We had five or 6 million more votes and we don't pick up a whole bunch of seats. We need to analyze that. I mean, there's something going on out there that we don't understand," he said.

Several post back I said a wins a win but a gop controlled house is going to be an example disfunction
On an epic level.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You're hearing those voices.

I said its the GOPs turn to be on the receiving end of the occasional harshness of electoral math reality.

Let me see if I can use words so simple, even you can get it...I am not saying it's a cause for celebration that the GOP got more votes. I'm saying that now we know how the democrats feel when this happens to them.

I'm sorry, if you can't grasp that, I can't help you . It's not complicated. You're responding to something I didn't say.

"a gop controlled house is going to be an example disfunction
On an epic level."

We will see. There will be investigations you won't like, as there were investigations I didn't like.

Whats good for the goose...