View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:26 AM   #33
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This is one of the reasons you remain ignorant. And by ignorant, I don't mean stupid. I mean the non-judgmental definition--uninformed or misinformed. You pick one supposedly or reputedly negative thing or name about something or someone and then judge the whole by it. What site, or news agency or TV network does not have at least one person or commentator or program that many think is bat$hit crazy? Are your relied on sources purely free of any such blights? So you dismiss what could be enlightening information by ignorantly casting a negative light on the entire source.

And your ignorance may not be entirely innocent. I suspect you disagree with the "world view," as you've put it in the past, or with the political view or slant, of Breitbart, or Fox New, or various bloggers, etc., so you intentionally pick something you think is negative about them, point that out, then think you've proved that they are to be scorned and dismissed.

Breitbart and Fox news are excellent sources for things that the left leaning media avoid covering or get wrong when they do. Breitbart and Fox got a whole lot more right on a lot of the nonsense ginned up about Trump. They've pointed out a host of fallacies, misconceptions, and lies told about Trump. They were far more accurate and ultimately right about the Russia hoax, the impeachment hoax, the obstruction hoax, and a whole lot more, than was the leftist media.

That's true of many "conservative" or libertarian bloggers such as those whose videos I've posted and you've dismissed via this method of pointing out a thing that you think is negative about them personally, and so dismiss, avoid, the content of their message which you were not able to dispute.

Your method is a recipe for remaining willfully ignorant. How useful was your source for the fish tank cleaner drinkers?
Another one who refuses to accept who planted the seed ,,, your kool aid drinkers on tube are just birds of the same conspiracy feather. Only you would expect others to dispute a guy you tube , opinion rather than presented facts

Maybe you should ride your high horse over there and read the comments, then come back and tells us what you think , because you clearly have no idea how extremist their views are , hiding behind words like patriotism and MANGA

The volume of hate and vitriol is amazing. Our forum is respectfully and moderate in comparison. Notice the ads here , I've attached 1 from their site
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5906145762306496778.jpeg
Views:	446
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	66986