View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
Jenn

Psuedophedrine diaries.....

Aug 15th and a massive head cold sets in. Must take something to ease the pain....pop 2 Tylenol cold every four hours but it just doesnt clear the pressure in my head but it was my only score as "Biggie Big Y "had no Advil Cold & Sinus. You know... the GOOD stuff. Advil is the drug of choice. The tylenol made me feel like psychedelic worms were crawling under my skin all night log.....paranoia sets in. "Will I get enough sleep to function in the morning"? "Will my sinuses be clear enough to work"?

Aug 16th. 6:00Am wake from barely sleeping. REALLY need to score some Advil C&S but where? all the dealers seem to be holding out on me. My man tells me you have to ask for it at the counter now..because of the warnings and abusers..."WHAT???!??? are you kidding" I ask....
1:00P.M. finally muster up enough energy to hit CVS.....the shelves are full but no Advil C&S. I NEED my advil C&S....Its the only thing that works and doesnt make my insides crawl like the Tylenol did.
1:05 P.M. ask clerk behind counter if (sniffling and hacking) there is any Advil. She slides a box onto the counter asking for my license.....evil eyeing me.....she must know I am a Psuephedrine junkie now!!!!! She spends the next five minutes (I SWEAR) typing in info and finally makes me sign some sort of waiver (that I could barely read because my eyes are about to pop out of my head if I cough one more time!!!!) Finally I have the goods!

what has this world come too? sorry but despite the warnings it has been the only cold medicine that doesnt seem to make me "loopy" and it actually works! I seriously took the Tylenol and felt like I was gonna have a heart attack ...never mind the twitching....

Why is the drug that makes me feel like I'm gonna die sold off the shelf and the one that seems to have no alter effects they make you sign an act of congress to get it....oh and make you feel like a criminal or something to boot.....

Thank you for letting me rant. I have another hour to let the rest of the tylenol wear off and then I can take the other stuff....I will be fine.

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote