View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 07:56 PM   #1
Clammer

Dehumidifiers ><

a don,t if they are worth fixing.

we blew a circuit last night / I,ll check it in the morning ..........well the dehumidifier is on the line that runs into my G/D,s bedroom ,.so I just fiugured she had added something to over load .
well in a process of elemination [s] I moved it to completely different line . right way it runs great . then I can here like its straining & then pop. & the cord feels warm.

So I,m guessing to replace .................now there is 100,s on line .......... from 5 books of green stamps to $500 ....... and from not doing much to waaaaaaaaaaaay too much for me to figure out .
any opinions ???? I always go by the one that works >>>>>>>>>>>> so many new names [brands ] but hisense keeps coming up .
the say you get what you pay for but I don,t care for that when in comes to appliances.......... Just paid amost 800 for a Maytag clothes washer // broke down 10 days ago .service man came yesterday .......... 2 minutes .. he was done . Oh gotta order the part 5 to 10 days & then we can make appointment ..BTW this model has a issue with this part I,ve fixed 6 / 7 of these .......................... well that did it .WTF are you still selling it .................. wentback to lowes to day OH we don,t take them back if over a month ........ we all were very cordial ......... especially when we wern,t satisfied with that .. the guy was nice , but he wasn,t going to be that nice ...... Gale pops up & says do we have to go higher with this ?? the asst manager said what do you mean . Gale said if we have to well just make a call to %^&*)) volt at channel 10 ........ Ops see what we can do ...... they are taking it back /full credit / picking it up tomorrow morning & when she picks another .no way are we wait more than 2 days for delivery ........... the 2nd trip to the laundrymat was this morning .there is not going to be a 3rd .. those are one of the most profitable businesses you could own >>

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote