View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 11:19 AM   #220
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Pointed out your hypocrisy and also showed how ridiculous and petty you are complaining about the president being told to call on one reporter first. Showed how your anger is so prevalent that every thread you comment on turns into a #^&#^&#^&#^& show.

I did not comment on how you're trying to imply that we should be looking at total covid cases since inception without looking at amongst other things, the density of the early States compared to the States with high covid counts now, before and after vaccine was developed and rolled out, or looking at before and after the Delta virus shows that you're probably a pretty crappy actuary if you use that same logic
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
oh you pointed out my hypocrisy. but when i did the same exact thing to you, you called me
an angry #^&#^&#^&#^&. so as usual, with all things, it’s only ok when you do it.

what was my hypocrisy, exactly?

i never said we shouldn’t be looking at anything related to covid. please point to where i said not to look at something?

what i said, is that total death rate, is more important than death rate of the last week. do you disagree with that?

can you make a single post without completely misrepresenting what i said?

If i had even come close to saying what you claim i said, you’d be right, i’d be unemployable. Fortunately for me, i never came close to saying not to look at something. i was asking why the lefties never talk about inception to date data, and only talk about last two weeks. the answer of course, is that inception to date data makes liberals look les favorable then looking at the most recent data.

I’ll wait patiently for you to point to a post where i said that recent data is t worth looking at, at all? if you can’t do that, can you admit you lied?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-17-2021 at 11:24 AM..