Thread: Россия
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 12:56 PM   #78
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
WHAT HAS TRUMP DONE TO THE RUSSIANS !!!!! NOTHING AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS MENTION OBAMA ??? WHY IS THAT ??

Your side still has absolutely no idea how he came to win the nomination or the general. None. YES WE DO TRUMP SOLD THE COUNTRY A BOOK OF LIES AND PEOPLE BOUGHT IT .. sun light disinfects and the sun is shining brightly on Trump and his administration
If there is evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, let's see it. As of this moment, there is none.

Funny, during the campaign, when Trump said it was rigged, Obama made fun of Trump for suggesting that American presidential elections could be influenced that way. But now that Trump won, I'm supposed to believe that our elections are vulnerable to foreign influence.

"ALL YOU CAN DO IS MENTION OBAMA ??? WHY IS THAT "

It's not all I can do, it's one thing I do. In this case, I do it to point out your glaring hypocrisy. You said a captain should go down with the ship. I can make a long list of democrat leaders who presided over bad results, and I bet you never called for any of them to go down with the ship.

"TRUMP SOLD THE COUNTRY A BOOK OF LIES AND PEOPLE BOUGHT IT "

What lies did he sell that I bought, exactly? Can you name a couple?

"the sun is shining brightly on Trump and his administration"

Did you say the same thing about Hilary's handling of her emails? Or once again, do your ethical standards only apply to Republicans?

The economy is roaring, unemployment is down (especially for blacks, which caused not one democrat to clap), ISIS is being pulverized.