View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 03:21 PM   #67
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Do you think the loss of millions, including a million Americans, was worth the delay of the bomb by a few more years?

How many people would be missing from out networks of family and friends without the bomb?
John I have said I dont have an issue with the bomb ending the war I have no doubt it saved many lives ... and returned Men to their families

But I know a field test of a new weapon system when I see one.. the bomb served several different rolls and what a better choice than the less than human Japanese hell our Government did this not to its people of European descent .. But to those who they felt inferior

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, also known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment ("Tuskegee" = /tʌsˈkiːɡiː/)[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service studying the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government.[1]

I just have a hard time understanding why after 71 years people can't see things for what they are not how they appeared 71 years ago .. Japan wont apologize for the same reason people here think Obama Apologized or he shouldn't Nationalism and thats what caused WW2

even snopes calls it http://www.snopes.com/obama-apology-hiroshima/