Thread: GM Bailout Plan
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #25
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

You want to be able to afford your own house someday ? You want a retirement program ,medical,, dental ? Never get rich, but just raise your family in say Brockton . Always slam the union worker first thing in these threads . What about pleasing the shareholders being #1 . Does that make these companys want to explore new cocepts in building ? Oil companys do rule the world ,, Lets say we do start some alterntive energy sources like Wind power down the cape ? No, rich bazdards driving thier jap cars don't want it . So round and round we go . I drive into boston and down 128 daily in an american car. I manage to get around fine . Do you really want to lower your standard of living in this country overall to compete with foreign companys or just your neighbors ? These American car companys have to please the American driving public #1 ,, Not Wallstreet .. Even though gas is cheap again, we have to get ourselves off foreign oil and in turn stop funding terrorism . We have to get the drugs out of this country and as parents raise productive human beings .. There is plenty of sin to go around . Heaping it all on the small percentage of workers that are union is wrong ..Current trends, there will be no unions in the future and god help you then .. My 2 cents without 1 F bomb ..