View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 06:36 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
If you think every life is so prescious, I'm curious what you think about killing obama care. There will be millions of people who get the boot from health care and even more with pre existing conditions who won't qualify any more.

I love that saying- pro lifers stop caring about the quality of your life the minute you are born.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I'm sure you love the saying people like me stop caring when the baby is born. I'd like to see you support that with data or anything resembling fact. I can come up with a saying that " the earth is flat". Doesn't make it so. Google the study posted in the New York Times ( notca conservative rag, right?) called " who really cares". It compared charitable giving of liberals and conservatives. Read that, and then tell me what you think of your beloved saying.

Healthcare - I'm no expert. But when liberals claim that millions of Americans will die of Obamacare is repealed, I ask myself, "why wasn't I stepping over dead bodies in the streets, all those years before Obamacare came along?".

If the GOP wants to repeal it, they have a moral obligation to replace it with something at least as good, hopefully better. Fair enough?

As usual I answered you directly. Show me the same courtesy, google that study and tell me if you think conservatives are heartless tightwads
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device