View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #17
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So the parents desperately want him to be treated. Hospitals in the us and the Vatican have agreed to treat him, but the British government won't allow its subject- a baby- to leave the country to seek treatment. And you have no opinion about that. Nothing to do with being pro life? The hell it doesn't.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Your issue is with the Law its an english law... read the article on the link it explains a lot

So who's suffering to you side with the parents or the Child.. since you would like me to choose I will ..

This child is living which currently he cant do on his own,, and if by chance he could breath on his own after this treatment if it even worked .. what life would he have sure he would be alive only clinically .. I would not want my child to suffer I dont doubt their love of their child but allowing a child to just be alive is a selfish act no different then a Child wanting there 98 year old parent to be a full code in a nursing home (All live saving measures) These are all hard choices for anyone to make no one wants to lose a love one .. I fault no one for their choices in theses matters .
But for me I would say my goodby be at their side until they passed and never forget and life will continue hard at times but it will continue