View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 01:45 PM   #10
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Congress approved arms sales to the Ukraine in 2014,

Yet it didn't happen till the Trump era.

I suspect that while this final approval was heavily supported by top Trump national security Cabinet officials and Congress I suspect it will complicate President Trump’s stated ambition to work with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Yeah, and other things have complicated Trump's supposed love of Putin, like his bombing of the Syrian air base, and recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel, and some of his executive orders. And he hasn't been in office a year yet.

If I were a fly on the wall during closed door discussions on this, I'd bet Trump was not to happy about it.

I wouldn't know if he was happy or sad. His MO always seems to have been to have a goal, then get experts to implement it. That's why he gets rid of those who don't make his goal happen. Unless you know what his goal is vis a vis the Ukraine, you cannot know if he is happy with arming it.

I'm happy that he is taking his 111st day at his resort, I know for sure he needs the rest, my God watching 8 hours of TV a day would wipe me out for sure. Although I've seen his golf swing, he definitely needs some work on that, so I hope he gets in a lesson or two. Secret service golf cart rentals alone this year are over $145,000, nice that his resort is making money while he takes time off, it's a win-win for the Donald.
Should he be striving for lose-lose?