View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 05:00 PM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
No no no, you said kids in cages was bad.

Now, you're saying that putting a certain number of kids in cages is OK, but once you exceed that number in cages, it's immoral. And by a stunning coincidence, the number that Obama put in cages, was below the threshold for what's acceptable to you.

Pete, we get it.

liberal=good
conservative=bad

We get it, OK?

It's a joke. Talking to you and Wayne and Spence, is an absolute joke.

Obama's former director of ICE, who has become a conservative hero lately, testified before Congress that the law essentially forces ICE to do what they're doing. THis man testified that he also agrees we need changes, but Congress needs to change the law, rather than asking ICE not to follow the law. When he testified to this, NONE of the democrats on the committee said he was wrong. I have no idea if he's right or wrong, but I haven't heard anyone on the left say he's wrong.

But let's be honest. Trump did not begin the policy of separating kids from families and outing them in cages. Obama did. AND NOBODY GAVE A DAMN. And NOBODY buys your argument that it's OK to put as many kids in cages as Obama did, but wrong when you do it as often as Trump did it. If it's wrong for any one child, it's wrong for all.
You're not being honest.

Neither Bush or Obama made it policy to seperate ALL children from their parents, Floridaman did.

As the chief administrator you do get to make some policy choices, some people make wise ones, others abuse the weak.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin