View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:25 AM   #33
Raven

i think every school should have a HUGE gardening program (ie for exercise)
as an OPTION rather than all this jogging around the town crap

where you grow food for the school cafeteria so it's picked fresh, eaten fresh
and building your own salad .....is the name of the game....instead of the slop
that resembles food served in a Prison. man i hate canned peas with a passion.
to develop a real understanding of what food is... not this bastardized over processed everything is a box of brownies mentality.

Nutritional awareness and or classes should be MANDATORY only because
the vitamin and or nutrient levels of food today IS HALF what it was 20 years ago. we are energy beings that need "live" food not dead food is my point.
we as a nation have entered into the hypersensitive to all chemicals... times.

WHEN you say food to a kid today they instantly have visions of a big mac or macaroni and cheese or PIZZA... never an apple just plucked off a tree
or a strawberry picked from a patch. PUMPkins are just for decoration and carving jack o lanterns or for SMASHING!!!!

I see a trend of kids becoming thrill seeking "jackass" junkies and that is all that matters to them...forever... and they just don't realize that every injury they inflict upon themselves recklessly (to show off) today will come back to haunt them later in Life. talk about medical programs and responsibility...
~
I also think that FISHING should be officially recognized as a SPORT in schools
the same as basketball, football, and baseball and track is.....

Perception of time should be taught also ....because it changes dramatically as you age. Not one of you can say that you don't remember staring at one of those big round white wall clocks when you were in school watching the second hand move round in round in slow motion ....minutes seeming like hours.

and

How to best utilize your time as in: What can i accomplish in just ten minutes.

interesting enough is the sudden interest in the political race for the presidency of the USA that could be completely over run by the 18-21 year olds which is going to happen "eventually" and technology might just be the :key: to it happening.

whats next ..... BILLION dollar high schools? why not just strap them in a reclining chair...attach a neuro helmet and pump the education into their brains in one sitting. Schools Over ! go get a job now. bye