View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #39
Sea Dangles

[QUOTE=ecduzitgood;910944]Thanks for your compassion but this site does have different areas for conversations just like this. You may or may not agree with how I see the world but you haven't walked in my shoes either. My personal experiences have shaped my mind and allow me to discuss issues openly which I think adds to the site. Should I refrain from posting my opinion in the future just to satiate the ones who don't agree with my perspective? I have a feeling some people do agree with me but consider posting the equivalent of touching the third rail, I say speak your mind and stand with your convictions.

What difference does it make whether a juvenile plays competitive sports where they are being trained to beat the other person as opposed to being taught to work with others through conditioning? Competitive sports teaches aggression and aggression isn't always a good thing, it's time to break the cycle.

You have to get past the scars,whether real or imagined.I am participating in the discussion and that is my advice. The fact that nobody has agreed with you speaks volumes regarding your unique perspective.There is no shame in seeking help,but if you decide not to I am afraid the scars won't heal and there will be nobody to blame but yourself.Good Luck and Happy New Year.

Last edited by Sea Dangles; 12-30-2011 at 02:08 PM..

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN