View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #19
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
My point is simple theses are the people that set the public face to the gun issue .. not Normal gun owners they are being dragged alongside people like this and people like wayne lapierre or Dana Loesch? and others with their outrageous claims .. and how they address gun violence with tired cliches.. and an intractable postition
No - this is what a lot of people WANT to believe 2A supporters are. The same people that can't figure out how dialogue between both sides breaks down so fast (OK - they are not surpised, probably welcome it.

"We are not going to take your guns"

Then proposes legislation banning pretty much anything not a lever action.

Quote:
Be part of the solution or the solution will be made with out you..
Ahem, I'll repeat; "We are not going to take your guns"

Then proposes legislation banning pretty much anything not a lever action or powderloaded.

Quote:
I am not anti gun I am anti the 2a guys say I can have what i want when I want it . ( and why should I have to wait 1 day or 30 days to buy a gun or are against Gun Registration .. or pay for your own background check or have a different class licenses for fire arm Classes.. we do it with a drivers Licenses for things from buses to tractor trailers . it works why not with guns ?
Because Driving is a Privileged, not a right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
No, these are the people that the media is Trying to make the public face of the gun issue.....
^^^^^^ This

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
But I guarantee you it's being reported in some countries like everyday American life. Just like we do to them...
Being reported how we are, yes. But give me examples of how it is the same the other way??

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: