View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
JackK
Not Jack

No doubt about it now after the stinker put up by the birds Tuesday night...

But last week? Neck and neck. One hand you have Brady... Mistake free, accurate, efficient. Wins games- that's all you can ask. On the other there's Vick- a little less accurate, but with 8 scores on the ground, and ~600 yds rushing, plus a cannon for an arm. Electrifying player, as you put it. And only 5 picks to Brady's 4. NFL is about entertainment- That's why I thought Vick was going to at least be close to Brady in the voting. But now it's moot... Brady has the clear edge.

And c'mon Jess, get a new point!! You commented on the turnover thing last week when it hadn't even happened, and now it's only happened once on the season (winfield fumble rec for score). Vick's few turnovers have not been responsible for the deficits the eagles have had this year... I blame undisciplined defense mainly, with a particular loathing of whoever is playing opposite Asante (RCB). Now that will come back and bite 'em in the playoffs...

If they play like they did Tuesday they won't make it out of the first round. As it stands now, I think they host the Pack... Tough game. I'm not as high on the Falcons as some people are- We smoked them, and their record is inflated by playing the NFC west. But they are a different team at home, that's for sure, especially if they make it to the CG. The road to facing Baltimore in the SB is much tougher for the birds now... But like MikeP can attest to, a team just has to get hot at the right time to go all the way. Just look at TDF in the fantasy football league!! 8th seed in the champ game!
JackK is offline   Reply With Quote