Thread: E-bikes
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 11:23 AM   #2
redlite

As I tell people all the time it is THE most awesome thing I have ever bought in my life Including my wife's ring
At the urging of other fisherman and lots of saving I went with a RAd mini 4 foladable with fat tires last august. Due to covid it took almost a year to get it

I bought it primarily for fishing and enjoyed engineering ways to carry gear
I have over 400 miles on it and probably only 20 miles is from fishing as sue to injury I didn't get to fish once all this year (soul crushing )

My kids love to bike ride and last thing I wanna do when I get home from a hard day is pedal around towing kids.
This thing does 25 mph up hill into the wind towing a kid in a trailer and usually another one on a custom back cushion I made with no effort and I'm not out of breath. The amount of quality family time it provides, esp being crippled, has been worth every penny.
I ride it all
Around town esp for beer runs and Ace hardware as all within a mile of my and get there and back faster than driving

Enjoyable and comfortable ride
Only
Complaint for mine is it is HEAVy. Almost 90 pounds. Awkward Beast to get in and out of truck.
Between the front suspension and esp the after market add on suspension seat post I put on made a huge improvement to riding comfort

Bob have u encountered any issues with ebike usage on the bike trails?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
redlite is offline   Reply With Quote