View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 06:34 PM   #164
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't think she'll need to go there. The moderators will bring it up for her and there is going to be a mountain of private money spent on ads that will just let Trump's own words speak for themselves.

Clinton also has a massive resume of working for issues she believes in. I think a lot of your baggage is manufactured, especially your ethics and sincerity. The reality is almost nobody on the planet has had the well funded opposition for decades trying to tear her down...and yet she's leading the race. That should say something.

I think if there was any chance the DNC would have promoted an alternative to Sanders. They have known for quite some time what the real situation is and what the risks are. I don't think it's a gamble, they simply don't think there was any significant wrong doing and no evidence has been revealed that contradicts this. Obama can't cover anything up...

Agree and then some. So are you going to vote for Gary Johnson?
"I don't think she'll need to go there"

It's what liberals do. When you are wrong on just about everything, you go on the attack. Most conservatives just sit there and take it. Trump doesn't give them that luxury.

"Clinton also has a massive resume of working for issues she believes in"

What has she done, exactly? Besides making herself obscenely wealthy, that is?

"I think a lot of your baggage is manufactured"

We know you think that, bless your heart. "My husband didn't cheat on me, we are victims of a vast right-wing conspiracy!!"

"Shot at by sniper fire"

Manufactured? I don't believe so...

"and yet she's leading the race. That should say something."

It sure does. It says that if your name is Kennedy or Clinton, then liberals don't give a darn what you do.