View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #37
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
What a trajedy.

In March, Giddords said "Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they've got to realize there are consequences to that action" - How true.

What did Sharon Angle's "2nd Amendment Remedy's" mean? or Alan West's (I prob. got the name wrong) "scare them so that they're afraid to come out of their house"?

shut up....

President Obama told Univision recently,“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,'
Democrat Joe Manchin Takes "Dead Aim" at Health Care, Cap-and-Trade

West Virginia Gov. Joe Manchin, a Democrat locked in a tight Senate race against Republican John Raese, said on Fox News this morning that he would support the full repeal of health care reform if it couldn't be fixed.
"'Obamacare,' as it's been called, is far too reaching," Manchin said in an interview on "Fox & Friends." "It's overreaching. It needs to have a lot of it repealed...If you can't fix that, repeal the whole thing."

In an apparent effort to distance himself from Washington Democrats, the governor also issued an ad in which he literally shoots at the controversial cap and trade legislation.
Manchin then demonstrates his dedication to the latter by picking up a rifle and shooting a hole through a copy of the bill.

Obama fires up Democrats: 'I want you to argue with them and get in their face'
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Thursday, September 18th 2008, 9:50 AM

If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl.

Last edited by scottw; 01-09-2011 at 08:24 PM..