View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 03:49 PM   #99
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

So the report was rainbows, unicorns and candy? Even IF there wasn’t enough evidence to suggest crimes had been committed, unless you can’t read or are drunk on the red cool aid; there is a ton of evidence Trump and his players (many convicted and others pending) are guilty of numerous bad acts. Who knows where this goes, but the report and Trumps continued abuse of power, is just more of the same. Nixon would have given his right testicle to have an AG like Barr, things might have played out differently for him. History and time will judge Trump, we can debate this forever, but either Congress or the 2020 election will end it thankfully. If Trump gets impeached or blown out in 2020, then this board will light up with I told you so and if the reverse is true; the results will be the same. That is unfortunately what Trump brings to this country, division and anger over what he does and what he represents. To some like me, even though I think he is the lowest of low when it comes to character, ethics or even human behavior, I was always hopeful he what just put his fing phone down and work to get some good done. Many on this board would suggest he has done good, I and I’m sure others feel the bad far outweighs the little good he has accomplished.

He runs the country like he ran his company, ponder that for a minute. How many times did he file bankruptcy? How many little guys did he F over to get what he wanted. How many bribes and pay offs to avoid legal issues? This is the new norm we (not I) elected and it appears the means are just ok as long as he gets what he wants.

So Trump can bully on, running the government with a skeleton crew, due to a lack of key appointments. Barr can defend him as if he is his personal lawyer. Kellyanne can go after Biden in violation of the Hatch Act and the government goes on with no accounting in front of the media, because they can’t take the heat and don’t like the questions. Press conferences are now Trump on Fox News putting out only the message he wants his base to hear.

If you thought the 2016 election was nasty, wait until Trump gets fired up; we haven’t seen how low he can go just yet.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device