View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 03:56 PM   #48
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I just with the Dems had been more concerned about Russia before the past couple years. I wish the same of Western Europe - that they would be more concerned. RUS broke its economy the past 6-7 years rebuilding its mil and capabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I'm not sure I'd want to be living in a country next door to Russia at this point in time.
Ahhh, but Russia is a peaceful country surrounded by ceasefires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Agreed.

Anyone who thought it was hilarious when Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was a threat, has exactly zero right to be bitching about Putin's rise. Zero right. We chose to elect a guy who thought it was funny to believe Russia was a concern. SO this is the result. Guess what? When you plant potatoes, you get potatoes?

I also remember when Obama was caught on mike telling a Putin lackey, something to the effect of "this is my last election, after it's behind me, I'll have more flexibility in dealing with Russia." Which I took to mean as , "once I'm no longer accountable to the American people, I'll be able to play ball". How else can that be interpreted? But Spence said not to worry...
They Lackey was Medvedev, the at the time RUS President and Vlad's placeholder until he re-rigged their constitution.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: