View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 10:23 AM   #60
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Said it many times, I don't want Trump to fail. While I despise the man, his constant lies and miss truths and most especially his disrespectful treatment of most anyone who even hints they aren't in agreement; I keep hoping he would finally put his phone down and just thicken up the skin and do the job you were elected to do. The usual comeback to my statement above if also getting so fing old; what about Hillary, what about Obama, what about Bill.

In the very long run, I think eventually we need Russia, China, NK; I personally would hope this world isn't going to keep moving on the way it is with everyone looking out for just their own interest and boarders? I'm pretty sure Putin isn't ready to sit down and play nice in the global sand box and neither is NK; China however is moving itself forward better then anyone probably gives them credit for.

Putin and Trump are so similar in their need to be seen in a certain light, the summit was like watching a mutual admiration society meeting.
Good post
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN