View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 07:59 PM   #274
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelinRod View Post
What do you want to see, screengrabs of the call that I mention, quotes from Volker's statement?

This entire "thing" is about Trump's intent, why was the aid held up????

I contend the reason is simply what Trump has always maintained; he wasn't sending millions of dollars to a corrupt government.

Plenty of people have said that was a primary concern of Trump's, plenty of people have acknowledged that corruption was Normal Operating Procedure for all things Ukrainian and Zelenskyy ran on a platform of eradicating it . . . Trump wanted assurances that was happening before he released the $$$$$$.

OTOH, you guys have an ever evolving Rube Goldberg of feelings and interpretations of impressions of second hand water-cooler innuendo and gossip of Trump-hating leftist A-holes.

A-holes who resented to their core that Trump would dare proceed with any foreign policy without their direction, approval and hand-holding, thus the Marxist pogrom of seditious leaks and duplicitous backstabbing of Trump, all towards undermining him with supporters and culminating in this attempted soft coup, disguised as impeachment intended to influence the 2020 election.

May you cry inconsolably when he is reelected and be rendered so emotionally incapacitated that no therapy can help; you deserve nothing less!

In true Trumplican fashion modeled after the master with a slightly nuanced twist on “many people say”
Impressive, not

Tomorrow the very noble leader of Turkey will visit, are his thugs coming with him, will they speak of corruption and laundering Iranian funds.
You’re dreaming if you think Trump cares about corruption
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin