View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_G View Post
I've had an Android powered phone since they first came out and have always been very happy with the OS but size may drive me to my first ever iPhone as well. If I wanted a tablet I'd buy one. I'm also just curious, having never had an iPhone...

The not quite as slick Google and gMail integration have held me back as well as the lack of customization you mentioned but if my trusty 3+ year old Droid Incredible kicks the bucket I'd likely get an iPhone 5. Probably going to keep the Incredible until it finally gives up though as it just works and is in my mind the perfect size. As a fan of having the newest tech it's weird to say this but nothing on the market really makes we want to upgrade as my current phone does nothing wrong. The HTC DNA with a full 1080p 5" screen gets me excited, then the practical side of me realizes there's almost no scenario in which I'm going to watch an HD movie on a 5" screen.
Having an iPhone may just put you into hipster watch alert status. If the iPhone purchase is followed by a case of PBR or some skinny jeans from urban outfitters, we will have to alert the authorities.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote