View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #17
Matt D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogston29 View Post
htc one is supposed to be right between the samsung and iphone, stealing or borrowing the most popular features from each. coming out soon. i'd go with iphone personally. i actually liked the droid operating system better than the iphone, but that was only when it was working well. iphone service is really good if you have to bring it into a store, i was very satisfied with it anyway.
I believe Sprint's version of the HTC One (or One X) is the EVO LTE. It's been out for awhile. I got it last spring when it was first released, and loved it. Lost it at a golf course a month later.

With no upgrade credit I replaced it with a used Galaxy sII. Not as nice as the EVO LTE but it was decent. Until I ran it over after falling on ice while snowblowing the last blizzard. Didn't go throught the auger but got buried in the snow. It now constantly pops up with "charging paused, incorrect voltage", when not even plugged into a charger. Common problem according to a net search. Getting extremely irritating.

I think I might just replace it with a 10 year old flip phone until my contract is up (Spring of 2014). My wallet can't take any more $250 phones that don't last 6 months. Yeah, both were my fault but my previous crappy motorola flip worked for over 5 years.
Matt D is offline   Reply With Quote