View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 09:34 AM   #154
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim my statement is not state or Covid related it’s just what conservatives do on every topic . Lean towards lies and conspiracy rather than facts and Truth

Thats why still over 75% of Republicans still think Trump won!

And that’s not based on facts or Truth ..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
nonsense. i literally analyze data for a living and it’s a huge influence for how i form conclusions.

I can say the same thing about liberals. liberals blame the gop for the fact that not everyone is vaccinated, yet two groups with low vaccination rates are blacks and people with PhDs. Those are not groups who take orders from the GOP in large numbers, are they?

In politics, plenty of people
on both sides ignore facts that are politically inconvenient for them.

The side that denies we have a porous southern border, which thinks that ones sex is whatever they say that it is, that unborn babies with heartbeats and neurological activity are nothing more than an inanimate mile to be removed, which thinks that fewer police is the key to improving cities, which denies that nuclear families are critically important…doesn’t have a monopoly on relying in facts.

Neither does the side that says Trump won, which denies anything is happening with our climate, which insists that masks and the vaccine don’t ever provide any benefit.

When you ignore every instance in which liberalism ignores facts, it’s pretty easy to conclude that they never do so. That doesn’t make it a true statement. It serves your personal agenda, but it’s a stupid thing to say.

The liberals here, are desperately trying to say Florida should be judged only on the covid deaths last week. Please tell me how that is an accurate depiction of facts or truth?

You won’t respond, because you can’t without criticizing the left.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device