View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 11:52 PM   #23
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
isn't it .. I mean look at the effort put into theses threads when 2 people post an opposite view.. you would think the world was on fire ..

Say what you want believe what you want but dont post feelings as facts .. or stories sent to your inbox or FB

you can hate Hillary but you cant Cherry pick her public record and not acknowledge her commitment to public service but some how = bad POTUS

Does commitment trump performance. Being committed loses its flavor if you fail. How does failure=good POTUS?

love or hate the the Donald But you cant Cherry pick his success as a businessman and ignore his statements some how = good POTUS

So, can you cherry pick his statements and ignore his success?

I am an independent and have voted for R's and D's and was part of Reagans Inaugural Parade Canceled by Cold in 1984 as a young marine at 8th&I and voted for the person with the best plan for America not party ..never vote just party and this election is no different
If you voted for Reagan, you must have changed your mind about what the best plan for America is if you vote for Hilary.

As for voting for the person not just the party, in this race, of the two candidates, the one that is least affiliated with party is Trump. Hilary is the embodiment of what the Democrat Party has become. Separating her from the party doesn't leave a whole lot left in terms of what is best for the country. At least Bernie had some degree of separation.