View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:17 AM   #3
DZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
Have not had it myself but literally feeling her pain a coworker had it done a few years ago and 6 weeks with crutches was her recovery. Also know an another acquaintance and aunt that had it done. Six weeks recovery is about what they both had. Coworker was on crutches that time but got around ok...just on crutches... so no major activity and somewhat limited but overall,ok. All of these people stated the "down time" sicked but neither regret it and say it was worth having it done and all wished they had done earlier....which makes me feel sort of like a fool in pain Not sure if this helped and I'm a bit envious as I'm too chicken to have it done. With that said everytime it causes me pain I cringe for not only myself but my mother 30 years older and never had it done (if you could see her barely walk you would understand).... have her do it, get through the 6 weeks of suck and then carry on with life without the pain!
Thank you Jenn - I keep mentioning to my wife it's about her future quality of life we both love to hike and walk. She is a Nurse Mid-Wife so she is on her feet all day. She's going to get it done in early February.

DZ
Recreational Surfcaster
"Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your Limit"

Bi + Ne = SB 2

If you haven't heard of the Snowstorm Blitz of 1987 - you someday will.
DZ is offline   Reply With Quote