View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 08:41 PM   #44
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
There not illegal when they cross at a point of entry. Maybe you need to go watch a few YouTube videos to educate yourself on the process
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I was just making a little funny. Your comment "If their on a bus they have legal status" made me laugh.

BTW, not all of them crossed at a point of entry. Regarding those that were bussed to other cities, a google search (not youtube--gee golly I educated myself with something other than youtube, which, actually I do often) stated "Tens of thousands of migrants who cross the border illegally from Mexico are released in the United States each month with notices to appear in immigration court to pursue asylum . . ." This was directly in regards to the question if those that have been bussed elsewhere were here legally.

So the "legal status" you referred to, for many, if not most, is temporary, and many, if not most, will be sent back to whence they came if the law is followed properly.

Unless they just remained on the bus forever, as you said, "If they're on a bus they have legal status."