Thread: Not a racist
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I was told i was irish , french canadian, english , and indian who know whats true or false

Warren cultural Theft .... what a joke but trumps comments were just brashness... you talk alot about others Hate.. you need to look in the mirror on the topic of hate when it come to Warren
"Warren cultural Theft .... what a joke "

When you and Spence reply with "wrong, that's a joke", with absolutely zero supporting evidence, we all know that you are desperately grasping at straws.

But for the sake of argument, can you explain why she isn't guilty of cultural theft? She claimed to be Native American when applying for a $400,000-a-year job at Harvard, which she got, and for which Harvard advertised that she was a Native American professor.

When asked to provide an authentic Oklahoma Cherokee recipe for a Native American cookbook, she chose a crab omelette. There are two choices here...(1) Warren is stupid enough to honestly believe that crabs were a staple of the diet of the Oklahoma Cherokees, or (2) she's a fraud. There is no third option, so I'd love it if you tell me which you think it is.

"you need to look in the mirror on the topic of hate when it come to Warren"

I happily concede that I hate Elizabeth Warren, and that I pray with all my heart that she gets the nomination. If she gets the nomination, the GOP could nominate Pol Pot and win.