View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 06:51 AM   #82
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
being opposed to infanticide, isn’t inconsistent with being for individual liberty.

Your simpleminded brain only allows you to look at this from the mother’s point of view. That’s clearly one point of view to consider. But there’s another point of view that’s also part of this

You’re callous enough to ignore the perspective of the innocent, defenseless baby. That’s your problem, not my problem.

Caring about protecting an in i ent baby, is in no way i consistent with conservatism

Given what’s likely about to happen to your side, perhaps you should be worried about what your side believes, and less worried about what my side believes

Here’s a true hypocrisy. The party that claims to care about choice, denies school choice. The party that claims to care about women, insists that they compete physically against men.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Poor victim,
Left to your own, public education would end, transsexuals would be hung and GQP membership would be required for government employment.

The Trumplican party is far more extreme than Americans

205 House Republicans voted against protecting interstate travel for reproductive care
- 195 House Republicans voted against protecting contraception access
- 157 House Republicans voted against marriage equality

Trump is planning on being the 2024 candidate and can win the GQP primary
You ain’t seen nothing yet
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin