Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 10:32 AM   #90
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"The Guardian in July 2020 found no murders linked to antifa or anti-fascism since 1994."

5 Dallas cops killed at a BLM rally by a shooter who admitted he hwas mad that cops routinely kill black men (which side spews that bile, remind me?).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...olice_officers

NOBODY was murdered during the ANTIFA riots of 2020? Not one person?
Now race riots are Antifa?

Following the murder of Floyd, unrest broke out in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul area on May 26, and quickly spread across the country and the world. Polls have estimated that between 15 million and 26 million people have participated at some point in the demonstrations in the United States, making them the LARGEST protests in United States history. It was also estimated that between May 26 and August 22, around 93% of protests were "peaceful and nondestructive". According to several studies and analyses, protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful.

So of the roughly 20 MILLION protesters, 14,000 were arrested, 19 people died and between 400 and 2000 police officers and a unknown number of civilians were injured.

Tell me how Trumplicans support our men and women in uniform — unless you’re a Capitol Police officer, a veteran exposed to burn pits, or a police officer having to face teenagers with AR-15s, or an FBI agent, or . . .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin