View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #49
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Ich bin ein Berliner!

Few movie quotes:

Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky

We're on a mission from God

Kaiser Soze was a myth in the criminal world. As the story was said, he was just a small dope dealer, but ran into some big trouble. His enemies went to his house to show him that he had stepped over his line and had to step back and learn a lesson. They were going to kill his family in front of him after they raped his wife. "Then he showed these men of will what will really was." Rather then wanting to see his family live after this, he killed them himself. He shot his two children and his wife in the head and then taught the attackers a lesson. This is a story about five men that get suckered into working for this legend with out their knowledge. But pay close attention, there are clues all over the place. "He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. Rat on your pop, and Kaiser Soze will get you. Keaton always said 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Kaiser Soze. You think you can catch Kaiser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything it'll be to get rid of me. And after that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again....

Spacey in Usual Suspects

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote