View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 10:05 AM   #18
Clammer

John & members of SB .words can,t express the feelings I have for this site , John , the members I met in person & on line .
I found this site in a time of my life when it was really a {NEED} for me .
&&&&&&& then to find out that JR lived a mile a way >damn
the legs , the nights on the dock , hooters, TFCTF < that was like being a a trip ………. FMS,s running on a thread mill
But thanks G/B those trips trips & the timing was priceless & unforgettable on CUTYY .
the friendships that would be formed will never be broken & to say I love the men & woman on this site . they are the most caring , straight up group of people one could be likey enough to know .
I,ve had the great fortune to fish with many of you ……. early, fishing , hard fishing , but it always had a laugh spot .even commercially …….. I found a way to bring in the fun part which is difficult in the kind of fishing .
I,m going to cut this short . because I,m breaking down …….. WITH the out pouring of love & support that was shown to my family in Sheila.s battle with cancer & {OH} also mine [ Cutty] with diapers .
her wake & the members that came & stayed , some I knew personal & some on line only was unreal real ..JPI &his wife from NJ …….. Criss L stayed in the corner of the room the whole night & much more .will & is never forgotten .
I truly hope in some ways I brought some positive insight to this site & a lot with some kind kind ov visiual & verbal enjoyment .
Thankyou . SB.COM >> Mike

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote