View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:20 AM   #43
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
can't wait to hear her bitch during the campaign about how the wealthy, powerful and well connected are always getting special treatment and are never held accountable while the average folk that she is the champion of, are always getting screwed

just saw a clip from morning Joke on MSNBC...trailer across the screen asks "Clinton emails: Reality or Right-Wing Conspiracy?".......right......the vast right wing conspiracy concocted all of Hillary's email problems....also responsible for all of Bill's philandering and any other issues that Hillary experiences in her life....."Hillary's Menopause...Reality or Right-Wing Conspiracy"
"can't wait to hear her bitch during the campaign about how the wealthy, powerful and well connected are always getting special treatment"

Gee, when you put it that way, it seems kind of laughable, doesn't it?

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I am dying to know what Biden's advisors are saying.

"also responsible for all of Bill's philandering and any other issues that Hillary experiences in her life"

Correct. If she really denied that the patron saint of infidelity was having an affair, but instead was being framed by a vast conspiracy of Republicans, then she doesn't have the judgment to deal with Putin or Iran, she simply doesn't. And if she doesn't believe it was the GOP, then yet again, she is a liar.

"Hillary's Menopause...Reality or Right-Wing Conspiracy"

Funny!

"