View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:27 PM   #16
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Yep.

Once your time is served, and your parole is over, you can reattain your voting eligibility.

So in the past few years the left has determined to give or propose illegal immigrants open invites, illegal immigrants the right to vote, higher taxes on people to relieve college debt, voting from jail, abolish immigration enforcement, abolish police, abolish defense, reparations from people that were not alive 150 years ago to people that were not alive 150 years ago, and free everything to everybody because everything is free.

And people wonder I why I left being a Dem
Being a realist at times, I'm well aware the political future isn't really up to our generation and I say that for anyone of a more advanced age. It's what the younger generation coming up has for values , common sense, appreciation for what it is to be American, but there in lies the problem; as family units and social dynamics have so dramatically changed. Social media is shaping the future and I find it sad that so many are missing out on what the majority of this board grew up with.